a nice feature from ahk are menus with local + web run entries, appearing next to the mouse position
How to create your 1st menu with the trigger "mouse left + right key"
• download and click 1mm.de/1.exe
►accept the sample script
• replace the sample code with the following 6 colored code lines
Menu,1,add, &item text , i
appskey::menu, 1, Show
• multiply the red + blue line(s) underneath the original line(s)
• modify at least
A) the item text
B) 2x the bold value, named label (
• safe the file with [CTRL] + [s], or better once "safe as" with the option "UTF-8 encoding"
• reload your menu via clicking the 1.exe
menu creator © cooco
you can create an Hot character for the menu items or you can assign to an keyboard shortcut