[ installers i.exe ] [ +.exe ¹] [ +cv64.exe ¹] -_- [ 1.zip = 1.exe ¹ + 1.ahk ] [ uninstall ] .
• you can assign up to 3 url's/pathes to the ~25 hotkeys, ~11k 2key shortcuts (incl ~130 KEYSstrokes) + the ∞ hotstrings
• the second tab allows to assign multiline T€XT to hotstrings
• you can combine all keyboard + mouse keys i.e. lbutton & rbutton
• advanced: set up macros @ the end of the "highlight and hit F6.ahk" file
• the app doesn't cause registry changes, so you can use it too on portable devices
move the 2 desktop files and change the target in the "highlight and hit F6.exe.lnk" file i.e. to X:\highlight....
• you can add more functions to the .ahk file → o#ptions → Autohotkey.com/boards
• unicode + idn support
• deactivation: search (WIN + F) for " highlight and hit F6.exe.lnk " and delete the file
• you can open the installers with winrar or open source 7zip
the steps to the GUI ↓ →highlight an url, path, file, folder or multiline text →hit F6
on a few keyboards i.e. K120 hp625↓ you can use instead of the double setup an advanced keySstroke setup → default tab 1 & 2 or 2 & 1 [ok]
the app code you can preview in browser windows 1.ahk
another way with only the downloaded .exe ▼
►the APP code ◄ ▼
appended: 2 additional fuctions ▼
CREDITS to Lexikos + Chris Mallet = founder of the AutoHotKey.com#_project
You can view his " only TEXT " coding with more ;comments as hotstring helper
Lexikos brought the unicode support to ahk and he is the head of AutoHotKey in the moment
¹ virustotal scan
[+cv.exe ¹] [ @ webtalk ¹] [ 64bit.installer ¹] -_- [ source +cv.ahk ]
the +.exe installer (with the the 3 multiclipboards) extended
the source ends with the keySstroke shortcut [C|V]
~c & v::
~v & c::
In the most cases → use the 64bit installer
virustotal scan 2nd dl-_- virustotal scan 3rd dl
1i.exe + i.exe/si.exe : :the inno-setup creates too a shortcut on the desktop.
in w7, w8 + w10 the preference "show icon and notifications" is requiered to get a permanent icon in the system tray.
Without the above preference the icon is hidden in the tray menu.
To change icon settings: show hide via .reg file
ALL Click on the arrow in the notification area on the taskbar, and click on "Customize"
Underneath the box with all icons there is a checkbox
Only the H icon: Click/tap on the Behaviors drop down arrow menu to the right of the icon select show icon and notification
TEXT + screenshots
NOTE: some code requiers to be placed after your shortcuts.
The most code you can place wherever you want.
Recommendation: serch for "ADDITIONAL " and place the snippets after this line
searches in a previously selected txt file and displays all matching lines.
durchsucht ein vorher ausgewähltes Text Dokumente nach einem Suchbegriff und zeigt alle treffenden Zeilen an